That’s right. I’m done with poker. Bust, broke, felted and fleeced.
I’m selling my library of poker books too, if anyone’s interested, please use the link at the bottom of the page.
As I mentioned the other day I had a little windfall. So tonight, I thought “Aw, to Hell with it all, let me try and pull it off – just one time”. So I put it all on the line. I took the entire roll and entered a heads up sit’n go.
Things were going okay. I was a little behind, but I had this guys number, so I knew it was only a matter of time before I had him by the family jewels as well.
Then I get dealt suited Kings and figure now’s the time to spring the trap:
Poker Stars $100+$5 No Limit Hold’em Tournament – t25/t50 Blinds – 2 players – View hand 618968
The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter
BB: t1855 M = 24.73
Hero (BTN/SB): t1145 M = 15.27
Pre Flop: (t75) Hero is BTN/SB with K K
BB raises to t150, Hero raises to t450, BB calls t300
Flop: (t900) 7 3 J (2 players)
Woot – pretty much the nuts here – Overpair and a flopped flush. What more do I need?
BB checks, Hero checks
Turn: (t900) 9 (2 players)
Only one card in the deck that can beat me now
BB bets 300, Hero raises t495 to t795 and is all-in, BB calls t495
Final Pot: t900
BB shows A 5 (Flush, Ace high)
Hero shows K K (Flush, King high)
I don’t know what to say. Except goodbye and good luck to you all. I’m done with this shit. Poker is rigged.
I’ve made a list of books that are for sale. Let me know, if your’re interested, they are almost all unread.
- Some hands that were better left untouched
- Interesting times ahead
- Assorted hands from tonights session
joxum WTF, heads up, key hands, sick handsComments (5)
- Dave Memphis MOJOApril 1st, 2010 at 19:40 | #1Reply | QuoteWhew, glad I clicked on your list of books to sell. I was worried there for a while.
- CrashApril 1st, 2010 at 20:04 | #2Reply | QuoteHa! I didn’t click on the book list until I saw MOJO’s comment. Was having trouble thinking of what to say.
- joxumApril 2nd, 2010 at 19:51 | #3Reply | QuoteWow, and I thought that stuff like: “Then I get dealt suited Kings…” or “Overpair and a flopped flush..” were dead giveawaysHeh me!/j.
- CrashApril 2nd, 2010 at 23:53 | #4Reply | QuoteI thought European decks might be different……………..Actually, I was so upset, I just skimmed it, and you hooked me.